Sunday

To New Beginnings...

At the end of my previous post I touched on how I was off to do something exciting, well I can now tell you all about it!  My love for food has been an on going thing, but realising that it was a career path only happened about a month ago. And I'd like to thank my boss and colleagues for making it a possibility. I really couldn't have done it without your support. OK, soppy bit over! 
Two weeks ago I got the chance to speak with a guy at Radisson Hotels, and he set up a trial for me, that's what I was heading off to the other day, and it went amazingly! They offered me a position on the spot and I start in a week! I am SO unbelievably excited to start this next chapter in my life! And I hope you will enjoy the journey with me!

It just shows that if you don't like something, you can change it.  If only I could be so strong against Icecream... ;)

Let the adventurous begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...