Thursday

Lets Start at the Start!

Hey Peeps, and welcome to my Blog! My name is Emma, originally from Wiltshire but I like to consider myself a London girl now. I used to dabble in modelling for a few years, but my underlying passion has always been... FOOD! 
So a month ago I decided to sack in the modelling and focus on my love....

I've gone from high fashion creations to baggy kitchen overalls and couldn't be happier! I have been working in the kitchen of a local restaurant/pub, and as of the other day my Head Chef informed me I can now refer to myself as a Commis Chef. It's the first rung of the ladder but never the less I am hugely excited!
Here's a quick snap of me in my ever so fetching overalls!
As you can see, I am pretty happy about the whole affair....
 I have always been a bit of a baking nutter, a friend of mine once laughed at me because I was dating a guy and I considered baking him a cake to me a milestone. Surely I am not the only one?! They do say the way to a mans heart is through his belly...ANYWAY! I hope you find this blog interesting, inspiring and hopefully at times weird as hell educational!

Another little bit of back story, (I promise I am almost done and I'll get onto the good stuff soon!) about a year ago I was diagnosed with a BUCKET LOAD of allergies. Instead of seeing this as something that will hold me back, I am embracing it, and using it to discover wacky new recipes and hopefully help others to realise that there is SO much food out there! So if any off you have any questions about alternatives or just want to drop me a line, please do! I would love to hear some feedback!

So lets get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...