Thursday

Dairy Free Icecream and other Blendable Wonders

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!
MY KENWOOD FOOD PROCESSOR HAS ARRIVED.

I'm not excited.
To celebrate not being excited my friend Kiwi and I decided to try out some of the features. First up we made some yummy hummus from scratch, I don't know about you kids but I love dips of all shapes and sizes. We plumped for Sweet Chilli Hummus. I was really excited about getting this bad boy working because as you've already read I have a silly amount of allergies. And I had recently discovered a recipe for....wait for it....Dairy Free Icecream. My god we weren't disappointed.
It's oh so easy and just as delicious! 

Slice some bananas however many you do is up to you. Freeze them for a minimum of 5 hours and then chuck them in a blender. Blend until smooth, and you're done! 
What you do next is up to you, you can either add a flavouring in the way of cocoa powder, honey, cinnamon, or just serve with fruit and eat straight away. Or you can put it back into the freezer to transform it from Instant Whip to Hardcore Icecream. I've done both, and I am tucking into "Hardcore Chocolate" as I type! It's Guilt Free, but just as tasty as the naughty stuff...


You wouldn't know it wasn't the feel thing would you? Stealthy little blighter..

As if that wasn't enough fun for one day, we thought "there's only one way to wrap up this glorious day!"


HOMEMADE BANANA MILKSHAKE
Just like Mummie makes it...
Chop up a banana or two, into the blender..
Splosh of milk, into the blender..
Dollop of icecream, into the blender..
Drizzle of honey, into the blender..
aaaaaand WHIZZ

Kiwi said a milkshake wasn't a milkshake without squirty cream and a candy shop style straw, she wasn't wrong....

    
Ok Emma, step away from the blender!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...