Wednesday

Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake

I am a huge fan of Peanut Butter, it's on a par with Marmite as far as I am concerned. For all you MarmyFans (yes I just made that up) I am planning to create some weird and wonderful recipes soon. ANYWAY, back to this...

Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie:
1 banana
10-12 strawberries
3-4 heaped tbsp peanut butter
1 splosh of milk ( LactoFree for me ofcourse)
2 handful Oats



Glenda's turn, she's my blender, and yes, I like to name all my appliances in a "Joey from Friends" way. 

Ta Da! Hay Presto! A delicious smoothie. 



If this is a little heavy for you just make it without the oats. 

All those goodies in the last few hours have made me SO full, TOO full, so thank god for Mr Peppermint Tea, although he's making me very sleepy.

Night night boys and girls..    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...