Tuesday

Chocolate Truffles

These chocolate truffles are THE BOMB! And I really don't think they could be easier to make. They are so allergy friendly I think I'd marry them if I could.
Dun dun, dundun...

Here's the good part:
Raw
Gluten Free
Vegan
Dairy Free

....CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES!
I am rather excited about these, they're delicious, I've had two just while writing this up and I won't apologise! (to you, myself or my digestive system)
The girls have tried them, it resulted in smiles and arm flapping, I find this response to be universally good through all ages. Not to be confused with confusion faces and arm flapping, that's a whole different story. :P
You'll notice I haven't even told you anything about the actual truffles yet, that's because they're o quick and easy you'll be done before I can say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
For a recipe with NO SUGAR in it I am bouncing with energy. OK, OK, I'll share the secrets.

INGREDIENTS:
4 tbsp shredded coconut (I had chunks in my cupboard and grated them)
15 medjool dates
2 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon (add more to taste)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
6 mint leaves finely chopped (this can be swapped out for any flavouring you prefer)


METHOD:
Put it all in the blender


Blend for a couple of minutes until its one big ball.


Scoop it out into a fridgeable container and leave for 10 minutes in the fridge. At this point I had to try some, and that's when the excitement began.

After the 10 minutes bring it out and make into little balls, you decide the size. 


Now just roll them in cacao powder. I love cinnamon so rolled mine in both, you could mix it up a little and try ground almonds, more coconut, mint, chilli powder if you're a crazy cat, even rock salt would work.



Stick in the fridge for another 20 minutes, and they're ready to eat. I would happily eat them in any state ;)



Feel free to thank me later.     
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...