Wednesday

Green Smoothie: Spinach, Banana, Cinnamon and Almond.

So my flatmate and I have unintentionally been having breakfast at the same time the last few days, and it has been lovely. Today I introduced her to her first ever Green Smoothie, and it was a HUGE success. We're gonna make a thing of it! Breakfast buddies anyone? So here is how I coaxed her over to the green side....muhahahaha...
errrrr...

Ingredients:



As you can see, three of the ingredients are pretty self explanatory.
The flavoured Rice Milk and Almond Butter are both from Holland and Barrett, I would really suggest going on their website and learning a little about healthier alternatives, even if you don't have allergies like me.

A lot of these healthy alternatives will also last you so much longer than their processed yucky cousins ;) So they work out more cost effective. We're all winning! Anyway! Glenda the Blender can't be kept waiting so here goes.

This makes enough for one greedy gobbler like me, or two for a snack :)

2 bananas
4 handfuls of spinach
6 gluggs of vanilla rice milk (you can use standard milk, soya or almond etc)
2tsp of almond butter (not to be confused with peanut butter)
6 pinches of ground cinnamon

Whack it all in the blender...


  Aaaaaand whizz, pour and sluuuurp.



Look at all that sexy spicey nuttyness floating about! All that veggie goodness has inspired Amelie and I to go to a food market tomorrow, I'm sure my instagram will be jam packed with brightly coloured goodies!

Happy Slurping! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...