Tuesday

Feta, Beetroot, Broad Bean and Mint Salad.

So for any of you that follow my Instagram you'll know that Monday day shifts are my favourite. Mainly because there is more free time so I get taught new skills, but also because we have Sampling.
Sampling is where I get to eat my weight in food. we make a few of the new dishes that are appearing on the menu that week, sit, eat and critique them.

Today I was left in the kitchen to basically get on with everything on my own. This just means that the following dishes were made purely by myself.

Here's the salad, since eating it I've pretty much decided I'll be living off this all summer long.  Which in England could mean a week....


This salad tastes like summer, if you could eat it.
Summer tastes great!

More perks to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...