Thursday

Organic Brown Rice Pasta

Knowing how sensitive my digestive system is, a good friend of mine bought some vegan friendly pasta for me to experiment with the other day!
Right, back to it! You can buy this great product in Whole Foods its called Organic Brown Rice Pasta. It looks, smells, cooks and tastes just like pasta. Except there’s no uncomfortable bloat afterwards!

So here is what I rustled up on the day,  it’s ever so fast to make and delicious. Perfect for one of those “I’ve got nothing left in the fridge” days!
To talk you through it, all I did was steamed some broccoli, drained some tuna, cooked the pasta. Then mixed it all up together with a healthy dollop of taramasalata (my all time favourite dip) Strangely Taramasalata makes for a great, 2 minute pasta sauce, especially if combined with seafood!
This will be my go to pasta of choice for a while I recon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...