Tuesday

Jude's Icecreams.

My Instagram, which you can find here may have already given the goat away, but I had a little slip up on the Clean and Lean Diet yesterday. And it came in the shape of Jude's Icecreams, I tried to tell myself it wasn't so bad because they're all made from natural ingredients. My pathetic digestive system was having none of it. If, like me you suspect you have a dairy intolerance but can't imagine a world without Icecream check out my Dairy Free Icecream Recipe.
Anyway back to these delicious little pots of joy....

  
We happily sat and tucked into a variety of flavours including, Roasted Peanut (by far my favourite) Salted Caramel, Ginger, and then the standard Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla.  We also tried two of their sorbets as well, Blood Orange and Mango, I felt better about eating these, no dairy and made from just fruit pulp, water and a touch of sugar. They are currently looking into Dairy Free options themselves. If you fancy checking out their site it's just here


And guess what guys? I JUST discovered they're GLUTEN FREE. Wahey!!! I will now be crossing my fingers and toes that my local Cook Store has them, for when I'm feeling lazy and greedy! For any of you that haven't been to a Cook store they are located in and around the UK, with stores as far away as Edinburgh and Jersey. I would highly recommend them, and they're great with helping out with allergies too :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...