Thursday

Green Smoothie: Blueberries, Orange Juice, Greek Yoghurt.......

This morning before heading off to the Fruit and Veg market, Amelie and I enjoyed a lovely Summery tasting Green Smoothie. It's also filled with anti-oxidants to help with digestion and general healthy and also prevents bloating! One of my number one priorities of all time! :P To make this yummy little number you'll need:

2 handfuls of spinach
2 dullops of greek yoghurt (i used Rachel's Greek yoghurt with honey- it's bio too)
4 handfuls of blueberries
a few good slurps of orange juice (NOT from concentrate)
3 scoops of my Dairy Free Icecream (recipe here)






 This one is great poured over ice, and enjoyed on a sunny rooftop. 
I'll be up on mine soon for the first time this year! And I CAN'T WAIT!



Now, off to the Fruit market so sniff out some deals!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...