Tuesday

Banana Pancakes with Strawberries, Blueberries and Maple Syrup.

I AM IN LOVE WITH BANANAS! They're literally the best fruit in the world, so adaptable.This morning I used them to make No Flour Pancakes. If this is a sign of whats to come with Clean Eating then I can't wait! These pancakes took about 5 minutes to whip up and were so scrummy I wanted seconds.

Banana Pancakes:
1 banana
2 eggs
pinch of cinnamon

Topping:
Strawberries
Blueberries
Maple Syrup 
 
Here's how..
Mash up banana, or you can blend if you prefer, mix with the egg, throw in a pinch of cinnamon and stir.  Now just prepare a frying pan with a tinsy bit of oil, I used Walnut Oil. Then just spoon on the mixture, let it settle for 30 secs and then flip. This morning I decided to serve them with strawberries, blueberries and a bit of maple syrup, and they were fantastic! 
I really would recommend this alternative! Its practically guilt free and so tasty!






 The rest of today was just as enjoyable as my breakfast. I met with my parents for a few hours, which always means countless drink and lunch stops. I managed to squeeze two "Pie of the Day" dishes in...WHOOPS!  But I also picked up the book that Jo suggested the other day, so once I'm done updating I shall be snuggling down for some inspiring reading. I can't wait to start respecting my body a bit more. I'll keep you posted kids ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...