Monday

Pea and Brocolli Risotto

I made a huge breakfast bludder yesterday! I woke up way too late and had to plump for Tescos Wrap for breakfast :( In the past few days I feel like my taste buds have become accustomed to fresh ingredients, they've grown rather snobby in their old age. And it seems chemically enhanced, processed foods just won't do! ;) To make amends I rustled up a lovely risotto dish, heavy on the veggies ofcourse! YUMSO! 
Here's a quick snap!


I am a huge veggies fan! But please don't over cook them, It zaps all the goodness out of them, and I like my veggies CRUUUNCHY! If I wanted to slurp them I'd make a smoothie!

Right off to work, I'm opening the kitchen for the first time on my own, wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...