Thursday

Tuna and Sweetcorn Fritters.

I don't know about you guys but the thought of leftovers conjures up very fond memories. Being stood by the open fridge, stuffing my face with cold meats and veggies after a Sunday Roast. I always managed to leave juuuust enough for my mum to still make Bubble and Squeak OH YUM. Well this morning I polished off the remaining of the Sweetcorn Fritter mix, with a little help from Mr Tuna!
I cracked open a tin and mixed it into the batter.




Fried a few, tasted one, and realised I had hit a stroke of genius. They were a sensation.


Little golden beauties! I proceeded to make lots more and stack them, and thats when I had a crazy idea...

They look like pancakes...they cook like pancakes...lets treat them like pancakes...


I know, I know, tuna, sweetcorn, and GOLDEN SYRUP, are you mad?! Trust me on this, the slight saltiness of the tuna and the batter balances it out.
Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...