Wednesday

Green Smoothie: The Hulk

This smoothie was a monster. It was such a beast I had to chuck all the ingredients into the food processor before the blender would even look at it. It's also super green and packed with slow releasing energy, so you can take over the world all day long! I was in a rush to catch some rays today, I've got my priorities sorted ;) so I didn't take any step by step photos as such but I did get to use my portable smoothie flask for the first time.

So in todays smoothie we have:
Half a Cucumber
1 Pear
1 Green Apple
3 handfuls of Spinach
2tbsp of Honey
2 dashes of Cinnamon
2 dashes of Nutmeg
3 handfuls of Rolled Oats
5 ice cubes

This one took a while to get down to a consistency that didn't make me want to chew it. But my word it was refreshing on a day like today! The cucumber made it chilling and perfect to slurp on the sticky tube so stop me losing my marbles. The crazy colour may put off some people from trying it but that just means more for us...wahoooo!


Granted, it is super green but it tasted a little like an iced chai latte minus the coffee YUM! Even my buddies that work in Cocktail bars were impressed. And that's saying something for a bunch'a'boys who love their liquor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...