Saturday

English Tea Shop: Calming Blend.

A very food friend of mine invited me over to her new place the other. And me oh my it's stunning. Such a calming atmosphere about the whole place, the sound of the Thames and a steamy mug of tea in our hands we caught up on atleast a years worth of gossip and life stories. J is the type of friend that you hold very dear to you, hardly ever see but when you do it's like no time has passed at all. I told her all about my new healthy living plan and she was super excited for me. As a nutritionist she had lots of advice and inspiration to share with me.  We have lots of foodie adventures planned :D and I can't wait.  Even during the short time I was there she helped me with my food allergies, suggested alternatives and generally go me excited about foods I didn't even know existed. She's great. Ill be posting about her lots (sorry J) Next stop, growing my own EVERYTHING. And hunting down this tea....

.
 
As a liquorice hater I was totally shocked when J introduced me to this, the liquorice adds a cooling effect when drank that is so incredibly calming. Hence the name ;) If I had to drank one thing for the rest of my days, it would be this. Although I would never get anything done and it makes me all melty and chilled. Ohhhh I've found it! You can buy it from here or you can check out the official website with all the amazing flavours here.  As if that wasn't enough we then decided to head off for a jacuzzi, pool and sauna session. SUPER BLISSED. Today has been delightful. We've just rustled up a yummy healthy dinner too. 


It's a veggie bananza with a touch of chili, some tuna and under that mountain of goodness some whole wheat brown pasta too. Scrummy. We're about to embark on some baaaad tv and films. BEST, DAY, EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...