Wednesday

Meal Prepping.

I'm embarking on my first ever detox tomorrow and I've possibly picked the most hilarious day to start. About 6 months ago I said goodbye to the modelling and hello to chef whites, recipes, and constant nibbling. So it's just my luck that a good friend of mine has gone and got me a Bodypaint gig isn't it ;) 

Talk about jumping in at the deep end after a fair amount of time out of the game. Anyway I won't babble on anymore about that. 
Changing up your diet or just eating more healthily and resisting temptation is a lot easier if you've prepped in advance, so tonight I'm preparing myself a few little sandwich bags with healthy snacks, my lunch and dinner. I've also discovered that I much prefer my green tea cold, which works out well when you're on the move. So I'll be shoving a few tea bags into my 2ltr bottle and I'll be ready to run out of the door. Just as soon as I've had my "juice of a whole lemon in warm water wake up call" which may I add I'm not looking forward to...I'm a little bit scared tbh. Last time I attempted this morning ritual I managed half a lemon and pulled some seriously ugly facial expressions the whole time. So fingers crossed. 

I've also taken on the 30 day squat challenge, for those of you that aren't familiar with this, it basically means you start by doing 50 squats, an it increases every day (every third day you get a rest day) until you've reached 260 by the end of the month. I'm currently on 100, now I'll be honest, I'm not an exercise fan. I'm much more of a "I've ran up the escalator  today, GO ME" "I spend 8 hours on my feet in a hot environment, I'm burning calories right?!" Kinda girl :P but it really is true that just putting aside as little as 10 minutes a day really does make a difference. I've been doing the challenge about a week and can already feel a change in my stamina. I really would suggest getting involved!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...