Saturday

Detox Day Three.

Today it was time to really test the willpower. If there's food in front of me, I'm gonna eat it. Simple as that. It's the reason I got the nickname of Dustbin from my dad. So needless to say now that I'm a chef I don't really ever stop snacking. And by snacking I mean, one for you, one for me ;) One pastry, one spoonful of vanilla mascarpone, one cheeky cookie.... I dread to think of the calories I must inhale during those 8 hours. I try to tell myself it's fiiiiine, I'm on my feet in a hot environment, but still, I should be fuelling my body with the good stuff, not crap. And today, fuel it I did! It's surprising how often you think you're hungry and when you actually take a second you realise, I'm just dehydrated or bored. I can't stress enough how important it is to listen to your body. 

I don't wanna bore you with the same food routine for five days straight so I'll keep it short. 

Alarm clock. 
Ignore. 
Alarm clock. 
Stretch. 
Kitchen. 
Lemon. 
Eggs. 
Prep. 
Tea. 
Lunch. 
Work. 
Snack. 
Tea. 
Snack. 
Dinner. 
Snack. 
Snack. 
Water. 
Tube. 
Bed. 

Quick update on the squat challenge. I've been a naughty girl and crawled into my bed like a tired little bear and neglected them. But not tonight, no sir! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...