Wednesday

Duck duck MOUSSE....

It's been a while since I treated you peeps to a naughty but nice post, so here you are kids....
Does it get better than guilt free chocolate mousse? 
NO. 
What about guilt free chocolate mousse that you can whip up in less than 10 minutes? 
Amazeballs!
So here's how you get your mitts on the good stuff...grab these things:


2 bananas
1 very ripe avocado
2tbsp of nut butter (not essential) 
3-4 tbsp of cocoa powder

Shove it all in a blender and whizz until smooth. This is why it's good for your avocado to be ripe. Last time I made this mine were a little too tough and have my blender had a bit of a workout. 
I'm a bit of a freezer freak, mines filled with non dairy alternatives and a tonne of frozen fruit. I decided to top today's treat with raspberries. Mmmmm dark chocolate, raspberries and a tv catch up...perfection! 

I'm off to lick the blender bowl. 
Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...